Pages

INSTAGRAM #2

split-horz

split1-horz

split6-horz

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I spent Easter holidays in Split with my family. It was really fun, I just wish I could have stayed couple days longer. Now I am back in cloudy and cold Zagreb. I know I promised you bunch of photos but in the end I decided to use those couple of days as much as I can without taking any photos or turning on the laptop. Hope you can understand! Here are some of the photos I took (you can find them on instagram @mila_fashionrocks or on my Facebook page), basically couple of new buys and some of the outfits I wore. Hope you had beautiful Easter holidays as well!
love, Mila

16 comments:

  1. jeli može link za sheinside majicu? hvala! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sheinside.com/Grey-Long-Sleeve-BOY-Eagle-Print-Sweatshirt-p-109671-cat-1773.html :)

      Delete
  2. Cute instas!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neon is always a good idea, haha. :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos babe!

    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving Sheinside sweater with the neon beanie!
    Your new neklaces are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mozes li mi reci koliko su ti naplatili za carinu Sheinside majice?

    Hvala!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisu me carinili, ako se bojis toga, slobodno im posalji mail da paket oznace kao gift/sample/not for sale ili da je vrijednost ispod 20$, izaci ce ti u susret sigurno :)

      Delete
    2. hvala ti na savjetu! :)

      Delete
  8. Absolutely loving the neon bralettes :)

    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gdje si nabavila neon grudnjake/trake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Yorker, imaš još rozi, narančasti i ljubičasti :) super su!!!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! :)