Pages

OUTFIT POST // RED TARTAN

_MG_5860
_MG_5872-horz
_MG_5856
tartan skirt THRIFTED
coat MANGO
shirt, bag, boots ZARA

Hi guys!
For today I have an outfit post with just a few photos since it was really windy the other day when my friend took these photos so we gave up after taking just couple of them. Anyway, I am glad you can see the entire outfit so it's all good.

I think you guys have already seen almost all the items from the outfit so there is no need for jibber jabber. 
The other day when I did my spring cleaning of the closet I realised I don't have enough clothes for the transitional weather. I have a feeling that the clothes I have are either too warm or not warm enough. So I will definitely have to check out the stores in Zagreb and the online ones as well. Instead of looking for the right clothes, I have been drooling over shoes. I have seen so many beautiful pairs so I guess that winning a lottery is my only hope.

romwe

Also, Romwe is having a huge sale in the leggings category so all the leggings are 20% off! The code you have to use is 20%0FF!
Valid from 12.03.2013 until 17.03.2013!


19 comments:

  1. obožavam karirano. Odlična kombinacija:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool and chic.lovely outfit.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobra kombinacija!



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlicna kombinacija za svaki dan, definitivno nesto sto bih ja nosila =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, the coat is so nice :)


    http://atleastblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!!

    ♥ Linda
    www.straatstijl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlična!
    Super je ova karirana suknjica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your tartan skirt is gorgeous!! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ma prekrasna kao i uvijek!
    U kojem si second hand dućanu našla suknju?

    Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hej,

      suknja je kupljena u second handu na kvatriću :)

      Delete
  10. So cool- love the easy breezy look!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! I want your skirt! so perfect!
    love this look <3
    follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! ♡
    You look so fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously love this look so so much!! that skirt is so perfect!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)