Pages

OUTFIT POST // BACK TO BASICS

_MG_5803
_MG_5819
_MG_5838-horz
_MG_5821
_MG_5807
rings, boots H&M
sweater TERRANOVA
coat MANGO

How great is it when you find something you absolutely love at the most random store you never go to and at a really funny price? I am speaking about the sweater from the photos above which was actually bought at the men's section. It is so warm and comfy, perfect for this time of the year. I decided to wear a coat with it and definitely regretted that decision, I almost melted.

It will be pretty sad saying goodbye to coats, warm sweaters and layering. But as much as I love really cold weather, I am happy spring has finally arrived. Wish it could be spring 365 days a year.
And about the outfit, it is pretty casual as you can see from the photos. This is the type of outfit I enjoy wearing to college. I decided to wear my MAC lipstick since it was the same color as the top stripe on my sweater. I am not used seeing myself with a lipstick on. I love them but always have a feeling they don't look good on me since I have really small lips. I will definitely try to get used to wearing them since I have a pretty big collection of lipsticks that I never wear. Oh and I am really happy most of you agreed on the last topic about Zara that I wrote about in my previous post. Glad to hear I am not the only one who thinks their prices are overrated.
love, Mila

27 comments:

  1. Ta nijansa ruža ti divno stoji!

    Outfit je za 5+! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your sweater!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall??!!! You mean spring???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni se jako svidja kako ti stoji ruz... mislim da smo mi malo prekriticne prema sebi puno puta :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely jumper :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sweater. Very chic look.
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks so comfy!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mila fantastično izgledaš i super ti je takva kosa!
    Došla sam te samo malo pozdravit (iako redovito lurkam, hehe)
    ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Predivan džemper<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoću teee čizmeeeeeeeeeee!! Odmah da si mi ih poslaal <3
    :P
    Sunce konačno :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to
    the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I
    browsed. And on this post "OUTFIT POST // BACK TO BASICS".
    I was moved enough to leave a thought ;-) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or do some of these comments come across as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list all of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my blog post - plus de retweet

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's quite a far post, that someone admits to love cold weather over spring and summer. Tomorrow are 24 degrees procrastinated for Tokyo - I am looking forward though

    Thanks for your post the other day,
    like the first few posts I saw so far.

    That simply casual style with a twist is really pretty


    Xx from Tokyo,
    Nana from na-ta-ri

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing purposes and seleccion
    hope to follow each other and stay in touch!

    DEFINITELY KEEP LIKE THIS!
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  14. kolika je cijena džempera? preeeeeeeedobar outfit, pogotovo u kompinaciji sa kaputom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!
      Džemper sam ulovila na sniženju za 39kn! :))

      Delete
  15. GORGEOUS outfit! I love love your jacket!


    http://monicaharmony.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your style, you are one of my favorite blogs now! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that Mango coat and sweater so much darling! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thumbs up for the Mango coat!

    Isabella
    http://www.fashionleitmotiv.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)