Pages

OUTFIT POST // JOY DIVISION TEE AND A GOLD JACKET

IMG_5348
IMG_5389
IMG_5401-horz
IMG_5349
skirt ZARA
joy division shirt LUMER SHOP
gold jacket THRIFTED 
boots H&M
coat MANGO
bag VJ STYLE

So right when I though to myself, finally I can take normal outfit posts again, it started to snow again. Talk about bad luck. I cannot wait for spring to arrive, some of my favorite stores are already full of spring/summer clothes! I am not the biggest fan of summer, but spring is definitely something I am looking forward to! Speaking of my favorite stores, I saw the Zara skirt I am wearing on the internet and couldn't find it anywhere. So couple days ago I was in the store with my friend and found it on sale, last one! I am so happy I got it because it is perfect! 

And about the jacket, it is one of my best buys from a second hand store! Maybe you can't see it on the photos above but it has kind of a gold shimmer in it. I can already tell it will be one of my favorite pieces for spring!


27 comments:

  1. Amazing jacket and sunnies! In love with your cool style!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Za razliku od prošlog posta, ovo si mi totalno ti! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. odlično mi je ovo, al mi je jaketica malo đikanska. ali to je samo moje mišljenje! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha znaš da mi je dosta ljudi to reklo. iako po boji totalno nije moj đir ali neznam, nečim me ipak privukla :D

      Delete
    2. ma ako ti se sviđa nosi je, šta te briga šta 'ko misli :)

      Delete
  4. Meni je jakna pak, glavni detalj u kombinaciji. nekako je otvara, vise nego ovaj kaput preko..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beanie!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!the skirt is so beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlicna :-) jaknica mi fora izgleda na slikama a sad ne znam kako je uzivo... suknjicak je mrak :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasticno! Kapica ti je super! Pratimo se?? Ja tebe da, pa, ocekujem te kod mene na blogu:

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Amazing jacket

    Xx
    http://Lauralexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inače nisam fan ovakvih jakni,ali ti si to super dobro uklopila,pogotovo na ovoj slici bez kaputa gdje se vidi cjeli outfit,baš dobro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome blog!)) Love it!
    You have a new follower here! Hope you'll do the same!))
    Have a nice day, honey!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like that silver jacket. Looks great. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great look!

    wanna follow each other?
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kapica mi je preslatka, bojom savršeno podiže čitavu kombinaciju :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful look- i love this outfit and your beanie in combination with the
    sunnies is just perfect.
    nice look.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog ♥ You are so pretty *-*

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful outfit!
    I love your blog, I follow you!
    a big kiss, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the jacket definitely looks great!and that skirt suits you perfectly! i love it when i find what i want on sale as well! i'm like super excited and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The jacket is really fabulous:-)

    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)