Pages

NYFW FAVORITE // RAG & BONE

rag&bone-horz
cats
rag&bone7-horz
source style.com

I am absolutely in love with Rag & Bone fall 2013 RTW collection! Rag & Bones David Neville and Marcus Wainwright have once again created a perfect, strong collection. It has newness but also familiarity. What I loved the most is the fact that it had something borrowed from the boys. This duo showed the patterns in some pretty bold iterations: monochromatic on sweaters and skirts and oversized pieces like sweaters and coats. And probably the best indication of the strength of this show was that all the looks were so clean. Enough said, I am leaving you with the photos! Enjoy and tell me what you thought of the collection.

I na kraju, GRAZIA DARUJE LJUBAV!
grazia-valentinovo

11 comments:

  1. divni uzorci i divna konstrukcija kaputa <3
    živio dječački look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. prekrasna kolekcija i divna akcija Grazie!svaka čast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jao divna kolekcija! i meni jedna od najdražih :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. divna kolekcija:)
    Giveaway na nasem blogu:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rag & Bone can do no wrong!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolekcija mi je kao stvorena za tebe hihihihi

    Da, mogu li sutra bilo kada tokom dana donirati krv?
    Hvala! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Rag & Bone!! I wish i could have been there! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. I Would love it if you had the time to check out my blog and follow me back :) I would appreciate it so much.xo

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.
    My homepage ... by panties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing collection! I love the style:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)