Pages

NYFW FAVORITE PART 2 // 3.1 PHILIP LIM

philiplim3-horz
philiplim11-horz
philiplim14-horz
source style.com

As it is said in the post title, 3.1 Philip Lim was with Rag & Bone one of my favorite  fall 2013 shows. What influented him the most for the collection and what is seen from all the photos above are definitely bikers. Throughout the show, there were many  literal references to the biker aesthetics, domination of leather jackets, leather, moto jackets and knee high boots. What I loved the most is the slouchiness and the casualness that was seen from the beggining to the end of the collection. I have always been a big fan of layering and in this collection, Philip Lim masterminded the art of layering.
What are your thoughts?

On to a different topic, yesterday was one of the saddest days of my life. I lost my best friend, my cutest little dog called Rino who I loved more than anything. He has been my friend for the last 8 years, he was the one who always made my day better, who always made me smile, just when he would look at me with those big brown eyes and the cutest little face ever. People who never had a pet cannot understand the connection that is made when that little creature walks into your life and changes it completely and makes you a better person. 
I love you, my little baby! RIP.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear! I know what You're going through - have been there before and It's not funny..
    R.I.P

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment :-)
    I really love You're style and You're blog!
    I'm following you now, hope that you Will follow me back!
    Hugs xx
    www.thefashiondove.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. svevremenska moda boje su divne!


    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)