Pages

NEW IN / PERSUNMALL JEWELRY

c3610f88704911e2902222000a1fa52b_7

I got this beautiful jewelry from Persunmall couple days ago. I have wanted a starfish bracelet for some time now. So happy I finally got my hands on it! And how cute is the starfish ring? I have been wearing it almost every day since I received the package. I also love anything that has skulls so these two bracelets (gold and silver one) were a must have. 
P.S. I hope to have a new outfit post up to tomorrow! Please bare with me!

If you like these, you can get them here:
starfish cuff bracelet here
starfish ring here
skull bracelets here


10 comments:

  1. Love the skull ends on the bracelets!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imamo istu scull bracelet :)
    I ja sam se razmisljala da li da uzmem zvijezdu ali ipak se odlučih za brkove :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that starfish ring is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. odlični komadi!
    kaj je sa shippingom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the accessoires :)
    Wow very luxury and stylish! <3

    xoxo
    *TIMO*

    http://extraordinarifashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same ring, I am loving the bracelet though, it's like mama and baby. To be honest, all your stuff is great. Shop for me?

    E x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)