Pages

NEW IN // THE NEKLACE

aaaaaaa-vert
neklace H&M

Since I have no outfit posts to show you (I have one more exam tomorrow and then I'm done and back to blogging), I decided to share with you one of my new buys. If you read blog, you know I almost never wear neklaces. I only have couple of them so if I am going to buy a neklace, in my eyes it has to be absolutely perfect. I am not going to get one just if I like it. I see around 10 items in a day that I like but it doesn't mean that I'll get them all. I hope you get what I mean, altough I made it sound like buying a car.

Anyways, hope you guys had a great weekend and are getting back to work relaxed!
I am going back to studying now but cannot wait to go to bed. Looks like I'll need more coffee.

image001

P.S. Romwe is providing a surprise Double Discount for White Valentines Day Sale which means all items have been up to 70% off! If you order over $65, you can have extra 15% code and the code is whitevalentine.
Date: from 02/28/2013 to 03/05/2013 

10 comments:

  1. Što je sa shippingom na Romwe-u?

    Hvala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ja sam je gledala ali sam uzela jednu drugu... sad mi je žao :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ima ih genijalnih, makar znaju malo pretjerat s cijenama s obzirom na kvalitetu :)

      Delete
  3. Romwe always has the best sales!

    Cant believe you got that neklace at H&M,looks very expensive <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ovisna sam o Romwe-u. :P
    Ogrlica je savršena <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looks amazing!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADDICTED TO ROMWE!
    GREAT NEWS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)