Pages

OUTFIT POST // FUN IN THE SNOW

IMG_3951
IMG_3968
IMG_4015
IMG_3958-tiled
IMG_3966
IMG_4001
sweater, tote, jeans ZARA
suede booties MANGO
sunglasses RAY BAN WAYFARERS
gloves CHICNOVA

Finally an outfit post! If you live in Zagreb you will understand why I didn't post anything these days. Two main reasons are blizzard and snow. But fortunately, Zagreb is getting back to normal. Unless blizzard strikes again. Once again I wore my Zara sweater, simply because it is one of the warmest pieces in my closet. But, all in all I love this time of the year so much! It makes me really happy and kind of warm inside. I sound like a real kid now. I enjoy spending time with my friends, walking around the city, watching movies under a warm blanket... I even made a snowman with my freinds the other day! I sound like a real kid part two.
love, Mila

15 comments:

  1. Dakle ti i Jelena Leko ste jedine prave predstavnice hrvatske blogerske scene.

    Samo nastavi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U Sarajevu je -70!! Rekla sam da nema nikakvih outfit postova do proljeća. :P
    A u ovakvim čizmicama ne bih preživjela ni do komšije :P
    Ali zato dolazim u Zg slijedeći vikend i ima da mi bude supeeer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots and sweater!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlična je ova vesta,izgleda tako toplo i udobno,super kombinacija za malo topliji snježni dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous.!love your sweater xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow looks beautiful! Of course, I can say that easily since it doesn't snow where I live lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bag :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I wish it would snow here in Melbourne(Australia).
    Nice bag :)
    xoxo

    http://fashionpetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helli there.
    That outfit looks amazing! There was also snow, here in The Netherlands, and everybody was as happy as a chilf in a candyshop. Exept for me lol.
    That sweater looks so warm! I love warmth, I can't stand being cold all the time. Anyway, your outfit is genius as it always is. :)
    Have an awesome week!
    Love & Inspire!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. super mi je oversize dzemper za ove zimske dane! :)

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it ! super demperak, slike su sjajne.
    citaj nas!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. THe sweater is nothing less than perfect ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful girl, and beautiful clothing. By the way, We are main in women's clothing, the 2013 fashion. Welcome to stylishsquare.com online store. We supply the 2013 newest summer dress, lace dress, chiffon dress...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)