Pages

IN LOVE WITH // MIU MIU SUNNIES

miumiu

Hello everyone!
Why am I writing this post to you? Drumroll please...
You can win a pair of these :ohmygodabsolutelyamazing: Miu Miu sunglasses.
I have always been the biggest fan of classic Ray Ban Wayfarers and didn't really show interest in any other pair.
But after seeing these... I don't even know where to start. In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful pairs ever made. After seeing them on Anna Dello Russo, I immediatelly knew they are something I MUST have. What is a bad side of this whole story? Money of course, I just recently bought a new pair of Ray Bans and there is no way I could afford these now. 
After buying the "entire" Zara store(the new collection is brilliant) these would be a cherry on top.  Just a little note, if I win these, get used to seeing them in every outfit post!  Don't say I didn't warn you! :) 
love, Mila


EDIT: FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY, CLICK CLICK!

5 comments:

  1. MUST.ENTER.THIS.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. After browsing through the site, I found at least 5 pairs I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joj totalno sam se pronašla u ovom postu! Ja sam zagriženi ray ban wayfarer model fan ali ove miu miu su me oborile s nogu čim sam ih vidjela! Najdraže su mi srebrne <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)