Pages

HARRODS DESIGNER HANDBAGS

Philip Lim
2955527
Mulberry Ink
chloe
m by marc jacobs


Hello!
This time I will be talking about designer bags. I don't know about you but for me they are, I would say, my Achilles heel, the ultimate accessory. Everybody knows of Harrods, one of the worlds most famous department stores in London's Knightsbridge. It's wealthy history started in 1849 when Harrods first opened up its doorway.

After browsing through the site, I had to pick up my jaw off the floor. Mulberry, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Givenchy, Stelly McCartney, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry... These are just some of the most prestigious international fashion brands. The selection feels so vast, I had no idea which bag to include an image of. There are so just so many bags in diffetent leather treatments... Choose from buffalo, stamped croc, calf hair, shiny grain.
Which one is my favorite? Definitely 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli bag and messanger (1st and 2nd photo). The Pashli was initially inspired by the pragmatic design of motorcycle bags, where every detail served a function. "It goes back to the lifestyle of the Phillip Lim girl," explains the designer. 
love, Mila

23 comments:

  1. sad je i meni vilica negdi na podu!!!
    super odabir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the phillip lim bags, amazing xxx

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wannnnnt the Chloe! So chic, all of these :)

    -Tammy
    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooowh these are all so great. :) I think I need that Chloé in my life..

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! And I'm totally in love with the detailing in that third bag!

    xoxo
    Candy
    taylor & DEMOLISH

    Enter my 'taylor & DEMOLISH + Amrita Singh' Jewelry GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. odlične su sve, al prva mi je najbolja :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treca mi je najbolja, mada mi se sve svidjaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love that philip lim bag! following you on gfc now :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ajmeee tko ih ne bi volio?!
    kiss
    Anita
    http://cherryblossomtime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last one is beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeez think i will be dreaming of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute bags!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the commen on my blog- you have fantastic taste! that cream bag is my fav
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. These handbags are amazing. I am currently searching for the perfect handbag for fall.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which one you are still thinking about after a few days? That one is yours.... ;-))) thank u for your nice comment, of course I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Designer handbags are in demand because all people want to buy latest fashionable handbags. There are many types of bags in online store where people can get benefits.

    designer handbag wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Designer cheap miu miu handbags consist of the highest quality materials, making them a desirable coco chanel online possession for most women. Each and every detail has been perfected and for this reason, hermes handbags online can be very expensive. Fortunately, it is possible to purchase louis vuitton outlet online at discount prices. Popular types of discount designer bags available include, Prada handbags, omega watches online, Coach handbags, and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's fairly neutral so I'd use it with everything lol. I don't modify purses around, so I'd keep with it for every day. My benefits this is a wonderful bag!Love the bag and I believe the fact so much with what you are saying.. It is a great factor to remain real to yourself. Expensive Handbags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)