Pages

OUTFIT // SUMMERTIME HAPPINESS

6
1
4
2
asymetric skirt  c/o GLAMOROUS
shirt  H&M
bag  VJ-STYLE
sunnies  RAY BAN WAYFARERS

Hello everyone!
Yes, I am alive and really happy. My friend has arrived to Split and on Wednesday we are off to Makarska. Yes, summer holidays are coming to an end but I don't mind. I am super excited for going back to Zagreb. Zagreb means studying but it also means living alone in my favorite city in Croatia and reuniting the rest of my friends. I love my independant life there.
And another thing, Zagreb means I am going back to regular posting!
Hope you are having a wonderful time!
love, Mila


22 comments:

  1. Looks like you value independence alot. That's good actually =) Can't wait to see more pictures from you =)

    http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. obožavam tvoje pisanje, draga
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. suknja <3

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post :)


    www.samisoni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos :) you look great ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. prva fotka odlična!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love train track photos :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sitting on the train track makes me nervous! Love the outfit (and the boat photos). Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jolies photos!J'aime beaucoup le collie!Super!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun, I know what you mean it's great to live on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos, have the climate :) You look very nice, a little bit rock and what I really like - I like the style, I like a skirt - it is beautiful! Necklace and purse have przecudowny well.

    Feel free to visit my blog, your feedback is very valuable for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit!

    xx

    Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing blog !! love all your looks
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)