Pages

OUTFIT POST: I WILL SIT RIGHT DOWN, WAITING FOR THE GIFT OF SOUND AND VISION.

IMG_6754
IMG_6750
IMG_6745
IMG_6739
IMG_6728
IMG_6737
neon neklace H&M shirt H&M AGAINST AIDS creepers EBAY black dress TOPSHOP sunnies H&M
Good morning everyone!
I am so happy the weekend has finally begun! Sorry for not posting anything these couple of days but like all the students, I have been so busy dealing with the exams. They are not over yet but I do have time to make a new post!
About the outfit, I am wearing a H&M neon neklace and when I first say it(actually my friend showed it to me) I wasn't sure whether I should get it or not. As you can see, it is in my hands now and I am so happy that I bought it cause it is amaaaaaaazing. Yes, 7 a's. It deserves all of them.
Another thing, I am so sorry for the photo overload in this post, but I was having a great hair day! Hey, that doesn't happen that often. 
Wish you all a great weekend!
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

19 comments:

  1. cool :)


    http://fa-shovv.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stvarno ti kosa odlično izgleda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your statement necklace and sunnies!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. genijalna ti+ genijalan david bowie! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta ogrlica je bas amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ubila bih za tvoju kosu *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ovo mi je skroz super :) i stvarno - jako, jako dobar hair day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bravo mala,,,e te naočale ti stoje za peticu,,,
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit! ireally love how you paired a casual tee with that neon necklace!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. looooooove the necklace! you really know how to work it. really wanna go out and purchase a neon statement necklace now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)