Pages

NEW IN: OASAP ACCESSORIES / CHANEL PRESENTS

IMG_6712
IMG_6706
IMG_6709
IMG_6703
IMG_6907
IMG_6909
all accessories c/o OASAP
So here is what's new in my jewelry box!
I still have to show you my new silver and gold minimalistic rings, but will leave that for another post.
What are your favorites?
And as I have mentioned before, I had the privilege to visit the Chanel beauty store at Mesnička 1(you can read all about it in my previous post) and here is what I got, one of the most amazing fragrances ever, Chanel Beige 75ml. Inside the Chanel folder are many papers with the entire history of Chanel and Chanel perfumes. <3
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks


13 comments:

  1. Really cute AOSAP
    rings c:
    Nice Chanel haul
    as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jao ne znam kaj mi je ljepše iz ovoga posta.. divota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja ću ozbiljno pokrast tvoj ormar :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful rings, I like the spiked one the most :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja sam oduševljen tvojim odabirom pjesama!
    A pokloni tek!!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. super prstenja, i ja sam narucila sebi taj prvi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the comment :)
    What a nice blog!
    I love the rings and Chanel Eau!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://justaflea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?
    Ohhhhh! The Kooks is my favourite band eveeer! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ljubomorna sam do neba!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my blog ... Best Brand name Laptop

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'aime les lunettes!!!Super post!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello There,
    These are some great pieces. I like them all
    I am your new follower on here and Bloglovin'.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)