Pages

EVENTS: H&M SHOWROOM/ CHANEL EXPERIENCE

IMG_6839
IMG_6820
IMG_6798
IMG_6796
IMG_6795
IMG_6810
Hello everyone!
As I already mentioned, yesterday I have attended couple of events! 
The first one was H&M fall/winter showroom. As you may have noticed in the photos, my favorites were definitely shoes! There were so many great shoes.  Plus the beaded baseball cap. That beauty has to be mine! HAS TO! I actually loved the entire showroom because I am a big fan of big warm winter fabrics so now I am craving for colder weather. Do you see anything you like?


Later on, I went to the Chanel store. Wow, to get an invitation from Chanel is really unbeliavable. I must say, this was like going to the therapist. I felt so relaxed and happy. If you want to find out what your perfect perfume is, go to Mesnička 1 at any time! The space is really beautiful, Chanel-esque and very intimate. Besides the classic Chanel perfumes, they also offer the Les Exclusifs collection, which is an exclusive collection that contains 13 different perfumes.
love, Mila
IMG_6898
IMG_6849
IMG_6858
IMG_6878
IMG_6893

Follow fashionrocks

14 comments:

  1. H&M have some great stuff waiting to hit the stores in Fall :) Chanel is Chanel... No words needed :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepersiceeeeeeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ona debela vesturina boje senfa mi je predivna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait for all those things in H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so lovely <3 I love it :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.com
    Follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection, love the cap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jel se zna točan datum kad dolazi ova kolekcija?
    kampirat ću na cvjetnom zbog cipelica i senfaste veste! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim da datum još uvijek nije potvrđen!
      Ali ako doznam, napisati ću na blogu! O i ja bi kampirala zbog nekoliko komada :)

      Delete
  8. a lijepo mi je apsolutno sve. čim budem u zagrebu idem po svoj chanel parfem :)
    i znaš što me zanimalo..imaš li ti brata/sestru i bave li se oni nekim poslom u modi? nadam se da pitanje nije preosobno.
    pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej, imam brata ali ne bavi se nikakvim poslom u modi!

      Delete
  9. I love everything made by Chanel, ah ah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)