Pages

OUTFIT POST: LET ME FLY AWAY WITH YOU, FOR MY LOVE IS LIKE THE WIND.

IMG_6264
IMG_6240
IMG_6276
IMG_6274
shoes ASOS dress ZARA shirt SHS rings FROM ISTANBUL sunnies MANGO
Good morning everyone. Are you excited cause the weekend is here? I know I am. What are your plans? Taking it slow or partying?
Anyways, I wore this outfit couple days ago, I love how the photos turned out since I wasn't really in the mood for taking photos. bloggers depression.
The outfit is really simple, which is also something I am into lately. Oh and let me hear your opinion about the pastel and neon trend? Cause that is also something I am really into. Barbara and Ivan are constantly making fun of me and my obsession with asymetrical cuts, mint, neon and studs. Screw you, guys.
Guys, I prepared a great giveaway. Stay tuned!
random babbling.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

26 comments:

  1. Meni odlično izgledaš u ovom outfitu! Super, supeer! :)
    Neon, mint..također sam opsjednuta! I mene zezaju, posebno za mint. Sve bi u toj boji! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti
      E super je znati da nisam jedina :D

      Delete
  2. savršen outfit! btw i ja sam opsjednuta sa svime navedenim :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobro ti stoji ova kombinacija.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your shoes! They're just perfect!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, so pretty! Oh, and I loooove your shoes<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAJBOLJI DO SADA,ODUSEVLJENA SAM.JAKO SI LIJEPA!!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. opa, sjedi 5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. extra figura! kratkora noge, a i outfit! ti jako dobro stoji! ext

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odlično! Suknja mi se jako sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super su cipele :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photos as well as you are so great!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, the top is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!Would you follow each other? let me know on my blog ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prekrasna si, super kombinacija =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that top has a gorgeous print! I love the simplicity of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, i am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the comment on my blog, i love your shiny shoes!!

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit, I love the colours in your top!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much for your comment :)
    great combination! the colors fit well togehter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)