Pages

NEW IN: DENIM COLLAR BY BLAŽENKA ROTH

Desktop1
photo 3
denim collar BROTH
Aloha everyone!
Here is the new addition to my favorite items collection. I got this collar at the Fashion.hr fair. there were so many collars to choose from but the one that was on the doll was my ultimate favorite.
I wore it couple days ago with a pair of boyfried jeans, black basic shirt that was tucked into the jeans and it looked amazing. Afterwards I realised it would have looked even better with a white t-shirt but I was in a hurry so what you see is what you get.
This summer it will definitely be a statement piece I will wear all the times.
What do you think? Yes or no no?
If you are interested in it, let me know and I will forward you all the information you need.
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks


10 comments:

  1. ŽELIM!!!!!!!!!
    KOLIKO SI GA PLATILA AKO SE SMIJE ZNAT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lijepa si jako na ovim slikama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.
    my webpage > buy xanax

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like andy torres!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a weakness for collars, this one is just fantastic. Love this mix of denim and leather.

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)