Pages

IN LOVE WITH: SONJA LAMUT SS 2012

sonja-lamut-ss2012-5
sonja-lamut-ss2012-9
sonja-lamut-ss2012-10
sonja-lamut-ss2012-2
sonja-lamut-ss2012-6
sonja-lamut-ss2012-3
sonja-lamut-ss2012-1
Yes, I admit. I am amongst many croatian fashion bloggers who are head over heels in love with this collection. So I decided, why not sharing it with both my croatian and foreign readers.
Sonja Lamut has given us a real spring summer treat!
Now, let's be real, what is not to love about this collection. It is soft but still with a touch of edginess and that would definitely be a mix that I love. I love the fact that she has included peplum skirts and pants which are a  really big must have this season(I am still looking for my perfect peplum dress or whatever peplum-ish I find). I've started to abuse the -ish extension way too much.
Another thing I am a big fan of are bare back dresses/shirts, in my opinion that is a much more sexier look than boobs on the table. Right?
Anyhow, congratulations to Sonja Lamut for this lookbook, which is one of the best ones I have seen in a long time. <3
bags: mica torbica
jewelry: etoile de mer
love, Mila
P.S. Imam mali giveaway na Facebook pejđu za hrvatske čitatelje!
Follow fashionrocks


12 comments:

  1. sve mi je odlično ali cipele nikako....po meni ovo traži puno jače, moćnije cipele...kao da mi styling nije dovršen sa ovim cipelama. Inače opsjednuta sam sa peplumom i šijem treću majicu sa istim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim da su cipele bile igranje na sigurno, barem se s bež i crnim salonkama ne može pogriješiti.
      e da, peplum :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, I now follow you with GFC.
    You have a wonderful professional blog here
    Xx
    http://bumblebeabeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty skirt!
    Grace xo
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection! <3

    xx
    D.G.
    www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila ja obožavam tvoj način pisanja, samo nastavi,odlično je!
    Look broj 3 to jest haljina sa srcem na leđima je zbilja genijalna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection! Love the heart shaped cut out at the back.

    Ash:)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great! I love the shapes<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sonja Lamut radi divne stvari,haljina br 2 najdraži pisiz te kolekcije :))))
    SImpi si :)

    http://one-minute-sculpture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)