Pages

NEW IN: OASAP BRACELET

photo
bracelet c/o OASAP watch ICE WATCH
Hello lovelies.
I know, I am awful. I know. But I am still waiting for the new laptop and I am annoyed as hell because of that.
But I promise, everything will go back to normal these days. Fingers crossed.
Anyway, I wanted to show you my new spiky bracelet from OASAP. I love spikes so I love this beautiful gift.
So, CAP is starting on Wednesday. I am really looking forward, especially to some collections!
Also, I got a VIP invitation to a New Look store opening, first one in Zagreb, second one in Croatia. So stay tuned.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

14 comments:

  1. cool
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spikes in your bracelet, so fierce!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. kad se otvara new look u zagrebu? i gdje? woohoo!!!
    d*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Otvorenje je u petak u avenue mall-u :)

      Delete
  4. Love spikes! :)
    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super je narukvica, vidimo se onda na otvorenju new look-a <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that studs bracelets!
    :)

    G.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)