Pages

LONDON FASHION WEEK: FELDER FELDER SS 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found out about these two talented sisters last year when they were invited to present their collection here in Croatia, as a part of Dreft Fashion Week. So this is not my first time writing about them( check out the last post here! ). 
And ever since then, I faithfully follow their work. And once again I am in love with their collection and would wear everything shown on the catwalk. 
I love how everything they create is wearable, I can already imagine myself wearing these maxi dresses with booties and a hat or the mini dresses with high heels and a blazer. Dreams dreams.
My first impression when I saw this collection was beach goddess meets a punk princess. Maybe Kate Moss on holiday?
Am I the only one in love with the leather harnesses? I have been drooling over them for the last couple of days.
                                                            love, Mila








25 comments:

  1. simply amazing! london fashion week!!!
    the little mini orange dress is fantastic!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasno, pogotovo zadnje tri fotke!

    Svrati do mene:)


    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this stile, especially the 3rd dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! thank you very much for your comment :-)
    I follow you back :-)
    Congrats for your blog, I really like it and this post!!
    kisses from italy

    http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sve je prekrasno!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That maxi orange dress is beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colection!kisses=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your post, great collection, love your blog, follow you!
    Follow me too in http://trendygemm.blogspot.com/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish i could own the entire ollection hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the color! One favorite of Spring/Summer shoes, especially in London... Always, SO electric!

    Lovelovelove- great post girl!

    check out my blog to!

    Xx,
    Jay

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always follow you honey!!!
    i totally love your style :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post, the 4th dress is very cute! I will follow you, hope you'd take a look at my blog too?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for your comment!
    I really love your style... now I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This collection looks beyond amazing! :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. ti si takva glupača da je to nemoguće.. ti studiraš novinarstvo? ako su tebe primili, onda stvarno svaka budala može to upisat. jedan pametni savjet; uzmi si metlu u ruke i počni čistit ulice. jer od tvog 'novinarstva', a bogami ni mode, nikad kruva!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. vau čak nemaš ni toliko samopouzdanja pa filtriraš komentare (mislim i ja bi vjerojatno da imam takvu facu)
    way to go, girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. zelena ce biti neizostavna i ovog proleca, jeej!!!Super odabir!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh you look so gorgeous in the last post,i love those autumn colors on you! :D
    felder felder girls are really talented and have so much potential.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how futuristic the silver and blue mini is. Would totally rock that out on the town!
    http://minorducatsmajorcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)