Pages

LONDON FASHION WEEK: BURBERRY PRORSUM SS 12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mr. Bailey, I love you. This man never stops to amaze me and this collection is definitely no exception. I must say, in my opinion he is the best designer at the moment. Every collection leaves me speechless.
In this collection I especially love his effortless attempt of adding a tribal edge to the pleated mini skirts and trenbch coats.
And what about these sky high wedges decorated with wooden beads. One of the most amazing shoes I have ever seen.  
The colors he used are perfect, mustard, ochre and peacock. This was definitely an impressive ode to everything tribal.
And as well, plenty of soft, oversized jackets, some cropped at the waist or longer and belted.
Hmm, who would have though pattern mixing could ever look so elegant, ladylike and "I want it in my closet", you can see as an example the last look.
Hope you will remember this show for a long time, I know I will. Other than this, keep it in your mind for the warmer days. Christopher Bailey, you nailed it once again.
                                           love, Mila

22 comments:

  1. Zuta haljina mi je favorit, mada cela kolekcija je divna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg great text u wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joj ova kolekcija je taaaaako savršena aaaaaa i muški izgledaju predivno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Burberry (The classic) but the Prosum Collection is the best Than I Cant o see of the Old Managers of the Style!

    Besos Chipless by Dave
    N.Post: Tendencias Chipless
    www.chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. obozavam sve u vezi sa ovom kolekcijom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh this is too good for words

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS. I love Burberry Prorsum -- especially that yellow dress!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection!
    thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is definitely a genious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this colection!!!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Burberry bi trebalo postati riječ za savršenstvo! Super kao i uvijek!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odličan mi je bio Burberry, odmah bih pokupovala sve kapute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice collection..very impressive! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)